Wednesday 9 March 2016

Artists I Like #11

I have been trying to find some large scale prints similar to my buildings, so A2, and seeing how artists present them. I was trying to find some simple image searches on Google by searching "A2 fine art prints" when I saw some limited edition fashion prints. They caught my eye immediately because of the content being Disney, anyone who knows me knows I love Disney. Not only were these Disney prints but they were beautifully hand drawn fashion sketches. I've always loved fashion sketches, although I'm not particularly interested in fashion, the sketches themselves are always beautiful and creative drawings.

On top of them being drawn, coloured and styled so well they are also photographed in a setting that matched. The artist is Kelly Smith and she does even more wonderful fashion sketches beside just these prints! Sometimes you find inspiration even when you aren't looking for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment